- Michelle Gilman: Using Storybooks Canada and Other Digital Stories to Honour Diversity within the Classroom (English Practice, 2018).
- Espen Stranger-Johannessen, Liam Doherty, and Bonny Norton: The African Storybook and Storybooks Canada: Digital Stories for Linguistically Diverse Children (Language and Literacy, 2018).
- Rahat Zaidi: A proposal for 21st century education: An introduction to dual language book reading (KONECT Teaching Materials, 2018).
- Espen Stranger-Johannessen and Bonny Norton: Storybooks Canada: A digital resource for multilingual education (BC TEAL Newsletter, Fall 2017).
- Jan Hare and colleagues: Digital storytelling and reconciliation (Reflections of Canada: Illuminating our opportunities and challenges at 150+ years, 2017).
- Ron Darvin and Bonny Norton: Transnational identity and migrant language learners: The promise of digital storytelling (The Journal of Teaching and Learning, 2017).
- Jim Anderson, Marianne McTavish, and Ji Eun Kim: Early literacy learning for immigrant and refugee children: Parents’ critical roles. (International Literacy Association, 2017).
- Bonny Norton and Tessa Welch: Digital stories could hold the key to multilingual literacy for African children (The Conversation, May 2015).
- Espen Stranger-Johannessen: African stories to get and keep kids reading during school holidays (The Conversation, December 2015).